- Friday September 22nd – 3pm – 11pm
- Saturday September 23rd – Midday – 11pm
The Recreation Ground, Burghfield Common. Berks RG7 3EN
Real ale, live music and great fun, brought to you by the Santas of Burghfield.
Over 3,000 people came along and consumed:
- 4,500 pints of Beers from a dozen local breweries
- 1,800 pints of Cider and Perry from three local cider makers
- 500 bottles of Wine and Prosecco
And enjoyed Live Music from some awesome local bands.
Most importantly £20,000 was raised for Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
Thank you all for your support!
Beer of Festival – New Wharf Voyage
Brand new beer from our newest local brewery
Best Pale Ale or IPA – Loddon Forbury Lion
An IPA as an IPA should be
Best Bitter – Little London Pryde
A best bitter full of spicy hop notes
Best Mild or Stout – West Berkshire Maggs Magnificent Mild
CAMRA Beer of Britain 2017 Silver Medal
Best Cider or Perry – Tutts Clump Traditional Farmhouse
A crisp refreshing Eastern Counties style Cider
Congratulations to all the award winners.
A big thank you our major sponsors
and all our Cask Sponsors.
See more on Facebook…