27th – 28th September 2019
The Recreation Ground, Burghfield Common . Berks RG7 3EN
Real ale, live music and great fun, brought to you by the Santas of Burghfield
Get reduced admission and discounted drink tokens
Advance Tickets on Sale Now
The fourth annual Burghfield Beer and Music festival will feature:
- Even more Beer from our local brewers including, for the first time at Burghfest, a range of Craft Beer.
- A range of still and fizzy Cider from our local cider producers
- Santa’s Pride a best bitter brewed specially for Burghfest by Little London Brewery
- Exciting program of Live Music from local acts including Burghfest favourites Murdoch’s Crazy Eyes and Deaf Dogs
- Family fun fair and entertainment
- A range of food stalls including Hog Roast, Carribean BBQ and vegetarian food options
- Gin bar with a range of Gins and specially selected mixers
- Top quality range of Wine and Prosecco as well as Pimms
and lots more.
All money raised goes to Thames Valley Air Ambulance
Sponsoring Burghfest is a great way to show that you support the local RG7 community and also supports a very worth-while cause.
Sponsorship opportunities start from as little as £50.
We are expecting 4,000 visitors so take advantage of this opportunity now.
Thanks to the following local businesses who are the major sponsors of Burghfest this year.
See more on Facebook…