Real ale, live music and great fun, brought to you by the Santas of Burghfield
27-28 September 2019
As always, Burghfest, will be held on the last week-end of September to align with our German friends who organise a similar event.
More details will be available shortly. In the mean-time save the date and check-out the highlights from Burghfest 2018 below.
The third annual Burghfield Beer and Music festival featured:
- Even more Beer from our local brewers including:
- A greater range of Cider and Perry from our local cider producers.
- Exciting program of Live Music from local acts including Burghfest favourites Murdoch’s Crazy Eyes
- Family fun fair and entertainment
- A range of food stalls including Hog Roast, Carribean BBQ and vegetarian food options
- Top quality range of European Wine and Prosecco as well as Pimms and G&T.
and lots more.
Burghfest 2018 Beer & Cider Awards
Best Bitter or Amber & Beer of the Festival
New Wharf – Santa Brews
Best Pale Ale or IPA
New Wharf – Tea with Erin
Best Dark Beer
Elusive – Shadow of the Beast
Best Cider or Perry
Crazy Dave’s – Berkshire Rebel
Congratulations to all the award winners.
Thanks to the following local businesses who are the major sponsors of Burghfest this year.
along with all our Cask Sponsors.
See more on Facebook…